Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today’s key issues - all evidence based and easy to read.
- Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, and global obstetric practices.
- Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
- Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
- View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
Each quarterly issue is a complete symposium on one or two timely topics of interest in obstetrics and gynecology.
Two prominent guest editors solicit contributions on key clinical topics of interest to practicing physicians. Procedures, current clinical problems, medical and surgical treatments, and effective diagnostic aids are all carefully reviewed in original articles. The result is an instructive resource that dispenses trustworthy clinical guidance that enhances your understanding of key areas of your practice.
Already subscribed to this product through your institution? Start accessing your content now.
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type: Journal
- Author/Editor: Scott, James R.; Gabbe, Steven
- ISSN: 0009-9201
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Primary Care/Family Medicine/General Practice
- Language: English
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Coverage: Vol 39 #1 (1996) - Present
- PDF Coverage: Vol 44 #1 (2001) - Present
- Impact Factor*: 1.329
- ISI JCR Ranking 2016 : 62/80 (OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY)
- Archives Available: Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Comprehensive Archive to 2012 Vol 1(1958) to Vol 55(2012) , Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Archive 2008 Vol 1(1958) to Vol 51(2008)
*As stated by the 2016 ISI Journal Citation Reports®
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology is included in the following Collections:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products: