Besides delivering true and factual product reviews, we also believe that education is what we all need. With the right education, the world would be a better place. We do have trust in education and we take education seriously and believe in assisting young, intelligent and less-privileged students further their education. For that reason, we offer a scholarship opportunity for any student who has cutting-edge writing skills in several fields.
I. Scholarship Purpose
We understand that there are intelligent students who is struggling economically with their school fees or upkeep money. This scholarship is aimed at assisting such students to further their education for a better tomorrow. For that reason, we will be awarding any eligible student who proves to having unique writing skills with an amount of USD 2,000.
- The entrance fee for this scholarship is FREE.
- You need to be A STUDENT who are currently studying or pursuing any field of study.
- There is no country or area restriction. Students from all around the globe are encouraged to participate in this program.
III. How to Apply for This Scholarship?
1 – Write an essay about one of the following topics (1,000-1,500 words):
- “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.” – Viktor E. Frankl
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
2 – Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name
- Institution/School you are in
- Address (Country) of your institution
- Your Essay (as a PDF file)
- Other information if you think necessary
- Please put “The10Pro Scholarship Program – 2nd Batch” as your email title)
- And you can only sent your application once.
3 – Disqualification: Your application will be disqualified if you do not follow the given instruction above.
V. Scholarship Timelines (EDT)
- Nov 20 2018: Start accepting essays
- May 20 2018: Deadline of essay submission
- June 20 2018: Winner will be announced on the10pro.com/scholarship/
Always remember that failing to follow the instruction will get your application disqualified. Thus, if you want more information regarded to this scholarship program or you are unsure with information provided above, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.Nelson Mandela
- The amount of USD 2,000 (Two Thousands US Dollars) will be given to the number one contestant.
We're excited to announce the winner of the Unigo Education Matters Scholarship. The question was, “What would you say to someone who thinks education doesn’t matter, or that college is a waste of time and money?” Check out the winning essay, followed by scholarship tips from our winner.
Want to be a featured winner? Check Our Scholarships for a new scholarship every month.
Winning scholarship essay
Fidel Castro died on November 25th, and the world split into two. One side celebrated his death. The other mourned it. I watched through the screen of my dinky little television as Cuban-Americans marched joyously in Florida.
I’m Cuban-American. My father lived in Cuba under Fidel’s reign. After his rise, everything began to change. One day my father walked into his fifth-grade classroom and sat at his desk. It was just another day. It was just another day until his teacher told her students to close their eyes and pray to God for ice cream. Several minutes later they were told to open their eyes: there was no ice cream. Then she told them to ask Fidel Castro for ice cream. When they opened their eyes, a sundae lay before them. That night my father’s parents told him that upon his 12th birthday he'd be sent to Red China to be brainwashed.
My father and his younger sister fled to Florida and entered foster care, without knowing English. My grandparents were forced to stay behind in Cuba. Before they left, my grandparents made my father promise to pursue education. My abuelo said it was the key to the world.
Education matters. It is a weapon, which is the reason Fidel tried to turn it on my father and the thousands of other children taught falsities in school. Education truly is a key.
You are free. You have a choice, unlike so many in this world.
Take it. Choose knowledge. Choose strength.
Scholarship tips from our winner
How to find scholarships
I find scholarships primarily through Unigo. I love to use Unigo's Scholarship Match because it makes the process of finding scholarships I am eligible for a million times easier! On a monthly basis, I apply for scholarships that match my interests.
How to write a winning scholarship essay
To write a winning scholarship essay, don't be afraid to fail. Applying may seem intimidating and the slim odds of winning may be daunting, but always remember that you have nothing to lose! You will only grow and learn from the experience. Once you let go of the fear of failure, it will be so much easier for your writing to reflect exactly what you wish to convey. Most importantly, write about what you are passionate about!